Chick Tract of the Day

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Just thoughts

I've had quite an interesting day. I won't go into what happened, but I'll just leave it as I'm hurt. I am trying to realize that though I am young and tenderhearted, God's not through with me. My purpose is not determined by man's thoughts nor their words, God has put every thought into me, "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jer.29:11
  God has a plan for me...though I may sit here, sulk, silk and sour for awhile, He knows my paths and has set the course. All I have to do is get up and run...but, it's not that simple, if I let my flesh keep me down Satan's got me...so I have to get up and run. 
So though I feel discouraged, I'd like for this to be read for encouragement to remember that God is still on the throne, He is there and He said He'd never leave us nor forsake us!! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment