Chick Tract of the Day

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Old-Time Religion!

I am a woman, so I don't preach. I try to explain to other women that God has a lot to say and do within a woman's heart, we sometimes have a hard time with our feelings and just emotionally bearing a lot of burdens. I sometimes get the pleasure of witnessing or just being able to talk about the blessings of God. Sometimes we get so caught up in the feeling of God and lose sight of the knowing God. I find myself feeling peaceful and yet, haven't read my Bible or prayed. My peace isn't of security, I can assure you that if you read your Bible and do as Psalms instructs, "Commit thy way unto the Lord and he shall bring it to pass." Satan will be attacking you left and right! Every time you go to the altar and make a commitment to God about some sin, that temptation will be waiting for you as soon as you get out of the church building! I've been there and for those who have been saved longer than I have been too.  
  I have been reading some quotes of martyrs and they have blessed me and caused me to think about my God and commitments, my daily walk and service to Him. I pray it does the same for you!
http://www.homecomers.org/mirror/quotes.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment