Chick Tract of the Day

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Marriage

It is not enough to say that marriage is great, that is an understatement. It is a beautiful beginning with no end, it's a physical picture of the union of the rapture of the church. When I say there is no end, I simply mean, when you and your husband are both saved you will never be completely apart. Even if you go first or the other way around, you'll be able to see each other's face and the both of you get to glean upon the blessed glow of the Savior!
  How wonderful and what amazing hope that is given knowing that you to shall never part for a permanent time. This gives me peace and complete wonderful bliss, knowing our communion is extended. I just recently became wed, this was an important decision and I married the man that God had placed in my life and followed through with His Divine Will. 
  I'm so excited to have shared this with my followers and those who just out of no where found me. God is sooo Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment