Chick Tract of the Day

Saturday, January 14, 2012

You're Just A Housewife.

Hi guys! It's been a while, but it's been busy :) If you have ever been looked down for being stay at home wife. I'm sure that you have had people ask you, "Why don't you work?" and they act like being a housewife isn't work. Well, I'm here to surprise some critics, it's HARD work. It requires diligence. In my situation I clean a two story house, cook for 4-8 people depending on the weeks, picking up nieces and nephews, making sure my husband has everything he needs, keeping my sanity (which is hard because there is a large amount of animals), I don the laundry,I teach piano and I am heavily involved in Church. And when the Lord allows it, babies will add to all of what some people would call a do nothing position. Yes, at times I like just to be lazy my flesh loves laziness but that is not the case 95% of the time when I'm not sitting down. There is no small job for any one in a family. Everyone has a job and a task, it makes my day when Randy says, Thank you for what you do. It makes me feel like Super Woman! So when someone acts like you don't have a job or you don't "work" trade spaces with them and watch who wants their job back more.
Until next time, 
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment